2019 Scholarship Applications Available
2019 Scholarship applications are available. Deadline is March 15, 2019.
DeKalb Health Foundation’s Scholarship funds are derived from the proceeds from our annual Golf Benefit. In order to be eligible, the student must
- be pursuing a career in health care
- be a resident of DeKalb County or a dependent child of a DeKalb Health employee.
Scholarship winners have been selected based on the overall combination of the following criteria:
- GPA/SAT or ACT score
- two (2) letters of reference
- extracurricular activities
- a short essay regarding career goals
- acceptance by an accredited college
Students may reapply each year throughout their college career.
Applications should be completed and returned to the DeKalb Health Foundation by Friday, March 15, 2019.
The scholarship winners will be announced in May and the scholarship checks will be mailed in early August.