DeKalb Health SPI To Host Speed & Agility Camp
- Learn how to run faster, jump higher and become a more explosive athlete
- Includes proper forms of running/mechanics
- Improve hip hinge, increase power, etc
- Camp includes character/sportsmanship building, with a fun activity at the conclusion
- FMS Screen (functional movement screening) for ACL injury prevention
Date: Saturday, June 16, 2018
Location: YMCA Sports Complex (Home of the Rangers Soccer Academy)
1153 N. Indiana Ave.
Auburn, IN 46706
Elementary School (Ages 9-11 from 9:00 am-10:30 am)
Middle School (Ages 12-14 from 11:00 am-12:30 pm)
High School (Ages 15-18 from 1:00 pm-02:30 pm)
Cost: $25 (includes camp t-shirt and wristband.) Please mail your payment of $25 or bring your payment with you the day of the camp.
Registration Deadline: Friday, June 1st
Contact: Kelly Dunham, COO
SPI Sports Performance Trainer
Brandon Galbraith, D.C.
SPI Medical Director