Sleep Diagnostics Center
The skilled and experienced staff of the Sleep Diagnostics Center at DeKalb Health provides a wide range of testing and treatment services, each delivered in a highly personalized and cost-efficient manner. These services are designed to help people suffering from chronic sleep problems, including problems falling asleep, staying asleep at night, staying awake during the day and/or excessive snoring or breathing disturbances.
Diagnostic tests include:
- Pediatric sleep studies for five years of age or older
- Positive airway pressure titration
- Multiple sleep latency test
- Maintenance wakefulness test
- Home sleep apnea test
Our Sleep Diagnostics Center amenities and service include:
- Skilled and experienced staff
- Quiet, comfortable, and private bedroom and sleep testing facilities
- Convenient restroom and shower facilities
- Treatment availability five nights per week
- TV in room for relaxation
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
For more information about the Sleep Diagnostics Center at DeKalb Health, call 260.920.2847 or to schedule an appointment, call Central Scheduling at 260.333.7710.