Sleep Studies (Adult and Pediatric)
The Sleep Disorder Center at Parkview DeKalb Hospital provides a wide range of testing and treatment services to help people suffering from chronic sleep problems, including problems falling asleep, staying asleep at night, staying awake during the day and/or excessive snoring or breathing disturbances.
Should you consider a sleep study?
Do you snore loudly (louder than talking or loud enough to be heard through closed doors)?
Do you often feel tired, fatigued or sleepy during the day?
Has anyone observed you stop breathing while you sleep?
Do you have high blood pressure?
Is your Body mass index (BMI) more than 35?
Is your neck circumference more than 16 inches for women and 17 inches for men?
Our Sleep Disorder Center offers a comfortable environment, including:
- Skilled and experienced staff
- Quiet, comfortable, and private bedroom and sleep testing facilities
- Convenient restroom and shower facilities
- Treatment availability 5 nights per week
- TV in room for relaxation
- State-of-the-art diagnostic equipment
Diagnostic tests available:
- Pediatric Sleep Studies for four years of age or older
- Positive Airway Pressure Titration
- Multiple Sleep Latency Test
- Maintenance Wakefulness Test
- Home Sleep Apnea Test
You must have a physician’s referral for a sleep study.
The Sleep Disorder Center is located on the second floor of building 1316. For easy access, park in lot A and enter door 5.
For more information about the Sleep Disorder Center at Parkview DeKalb Hospital, call 260.920.2847, or to schedule an appointment, call Parkview Sleep Disorder Centers at 260-373-YAWN (9296).